Places You’ll See
Visiting the main tourist destinations in Cusco is always a great adventure. Now imagine a quad bike tour through its beautiful Andean landscapes and the most symbolic areas that the capital of the Inca Empire has to offer. You will be able to do this and much more during this trip while traveling in a metal beast with 4 wheels: an ATV ( quad bikig ).
Admire the huge rural grasslands that characterize the great Sacred Valley and arrive at the Maras Salt Mines, which have been exploited since the time of the Incas and whose origin remains a mystery. Then visit the archaeological site of Moray, known as an Inca agricultural research laboratory, where the particular design of its platforms can still be clearly seen. Let the mysterious city of Cusco surprise you while you travel by quad bkikg.
- Private round trip transportation
- Visit of Moray and Maras (entrance not included)
- 250cc Honda / Yamaha personal ATVs
- Safety equipment helmet, lenses
- Professional mechanical guide in English / Spanish
- First aid kit and a bottle of mineral water
- Personal accident insurance
- Foods .
- Income to the places to visit in case you do not have the tourist ticket (you will have to pay it in the same place):
- Moray (+PEN 70 ), (+PEN 40) for Peruvians; if they have the tourist ticket they do not have to pay for the entrance.
- Maras (+PEN 15), (+PEN 10) for Peruvians
Day 1 Cusco - Moray - Salt Mines Maras
The ATV tour starts with pick-up from your hotel (only if it is a maximum of 3 blocks from the Plaza de Armas, I do not pick up from San Blas) or with pick-up from the Plaza de Armas (next to the statue of the Inca) for the time at 1:00 p.m. Then, they start the trip to Cruzpata, a small community located on the route of the Sacred Chinchero Valley, located 40 minutes from Cusco. Here they will do the pre-excursion practices with instructions from the guide.
Then they will live the adventure while they travel through the agricultural areas of Maras and enjoy the beautiful landscape of the mountains in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. After a few hours of tour, you will arrive at the archaeological and enigmatic area of ??Moray, where you will walk a little more to take the best pictures of that wonder. Finally, they will return to the cultivated areas of Maras until they reach Cruzpata in Chincheros again and take the mobility to return to the city of Cusco. The tour has a distance of approx. 50km
Recommendations for the tour
When you prepare your luggage, remember that the rainy season in Cusco is from December to March. Winter, between May and August, is especially cold, so we recommend you bring:
- Bottled water
- Photographic camera.