The Humantay lagoon is surrounded by imposing glaciers that are part of the Andes mountain range, among them the majestic Salkantay and Humantay mountains, which at the thaw gives rise to the splendid Humantay lagoon, just seeing it transforms your way of seeing nature, enjoying of the flora and fauna that will be recorded in your wonderful photographs in the place with the pure air that your body will thank you for.
Cusco - Mollepata - Mollepata - Laguna humatay - Cusco
Our agency Machupicchu Hop, You will pick them up from their respective hotels from 4.00 am to 4.30 am with our tourist transport.
We will pass through different towns Limatambo, Mollepata (resting place ), Mirador de Markahuasi y Soraypampa Mollepata: Rest place where we will enjoy our breakfast approx. for 30 min. After our breakfast we will continue 1:30 min in our mobility to Soraypampa. Place where the walk begins.
The walk will be 1:30 - 2:00 horas, until the beautiful laguna de Humantay
we can appreciate the beautiful scenery, and the imposing view of the snowy Humantay and Salkantay, after a short rest and enjoy the photos, we will return by the same route to Soraypampa.
We will take our mobility and return to Mollepata, where we will enjoy this time a delicious lunch and then return to the city of Cusco.
The tour ends one block away Plaza de Armas (Plaza Regocijo).
Tag: humantay lake elevation, lake humantay, hike to humantay lake, laguna humantay day trip, humantay hike ,laguna humantay day trip,humantay lake day tour,humantay lagoon tour,lake humantay trek, humantay Lake
- Expert driver in the area
- x1 Breakfast x1 Lunch with vegetarian option
- Tickets to the town of Mollepata.
- First aid box.
- Professional guide.
- Trasponte Cusco - Mollepata - Cusco
- Horses .( USD 30,00 )( Available as extra )
- Personal hygiene products
Languages in which the tour is offered
- The driver knows the area and speaks very basic English. (available as extra).
What to wear ?
When you prepare your luggage, remember that the rainy season (December - March), in the lagoon is especially cold, so we recommend you bring:
- Walking shoes.
- Bottled water.
- Winter gloves.
- Confirmation is received at the time the reservation is made
- It is not accessible for wheelchairs
- There is public transport near
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- It is not recommended for pregnant women
- Not suitable for travelers with heart conditions or other serious medical problems
- Travelers must have a medium level of physical fitness