Machu Picchu 1 day by train . Is ideal for those who have little time, but do not want to miss one of the most magical places on the planet. You will arrive to Aguas calientes from Cusco, in a train that passes through unique places.
Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cusco
Our agency Machu Picchu Hop will come to pick you up at your respective hostel / meeting point. Approximately at 3:50 am, and then transfer for 1 hour and a half to the train station of Ollantaytambo. From there we will take the of Machu Picchtrain to Aguas Calientes Village , we will travel for 1 hour and forty minutes on the way we will be able to appreciate beautiful landscapes. Once arrived to Aguas Calientes, at the door of the station your guide will be waiting for us, so you can go to the bus station and climb to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
Once in Machu Picchu. you will have a guided tour of the main sites for approximately 2 hours. At the end of the guide you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu individually or climb the mountains (Machu Picchu Mountain or Wayna Picchu) if you have the reservation made.
After visiting you will have to take the bus and return to Aguas Calientes. In the town of Aguas Calientes you will have enough time to enjoy a delicious meal or drink.
A very important note to take into consideration is that you must be at the train station half an hour before the departure of your train. Once on the train, it will be arriving at Ollantaytambo station, where in the same Ollantaytambo station, our staff will be waiting for you to return to Cusco leaving you near your hotel.
- Expert driver in the area
- Hotel Pickup
- Transfer Cusco - Ollantaytambo (Private transportation)
- Return train tickets (Ollantaytambo - Machu picchu) : Expedition
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu Sanctuary
- Bus Ticket in Machu Picchu (Ascent and Descent)
- Pick ups from the train station
- Transport service from Ollantaytambo to near the hotel
- Expenses mentioned in the Itinerary
- Personal hygiene products
- Mountain entrance Huayna Picchu ( USD 20,00) ( Available As extra )
- Mountain entrance Machupicchu ( USD 20,00) ( Available As extra)
Languages in which the tour is offered
- The driver knows the area and speaks very basic English.
What to Bring ?
When preparing your luggage, remember that the rainy season in Machu Picchu is from December to March. The winter, between May and August, is especially cold, that's why we recommend you take:
- Wear sneakers or light shoes or tennis
- Original Passport
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
The reservation confirmation will arrive a few minutes after making the reservation.
to the rainy season (January to March) the end time of the tour can be considerably delayed, so we recommend not to take any transport or flight to another place for the same day. The itinerary may vary in adverse weather conditions or for reasons of force majeure to ensure the safety of travelers.