DescriptionOur tour of
two days by train to Machu Picchutakes you to one of the most incredible train journeys in the world. Following the route of the Urubamba River up to the cloud forest that Machu Picchu, you can enjoy the beautiful scenery of the high Andes to the south. the length of the route. Upon arrival in Aguas Calientes, you will check into your comfortable hotel to to spend the night and sleep well so that you can get up when
sunrise and visit Machu Picchuthe next day.
CITY OF THE CUSCO - OLLANTAYTAMBO - AGUAS CALIENTES
Our transport will pick you up at 10:00 a.m. and we'll be on our way. ollantaytambo where here we will take the 12:50 p.m. train on course aguas calientes. When you arrive at Aguas Calientes at approximately 2:50 pm, you will find our staff at the station door waiting for you, and will take you to the hostel where you will spend the night.
In the afternoon you have time to get to know the village of Machu Picchu or to visit the thermal waters, to eat, etc. you will find everything you need: restaurants, shops and even massage parlours. Previously you will be told the time when your guide will visit your hotel so that you can coordinate your guided tour of the day. next. Get some rest and get an early night's sleep, because you'll need all your energy for tomorrow's big day!
AGUAS CALIENTES - MACHU PICCHU - CITY OF THE CUSCO
We'll get up very early and have breakfast at the hotel. Then, we can choose between going up to Machu Picchu on foot or by bus. Once in Machu Picchu we can appreciate the impressive scene of the sunrise over the ancient ruins.
Afterwards, we will enjoy a two-hour guided tour of the archeological site, where we will learn about the secrets and history of this fascinating place. After the guided visit to Machu Picchu, we'll have enough time to enjoy it on our own. until we take the bus back to Aguas Calientes.
Afterwards, we will enjoy a two-hour guided tour of the archeological site, where we will learn about the secrets and history of this fascinating place. After the guided visit to Machu Picchu, we'll have enough time to enjoy it. on our own until we take the bus back to Aguas Calientes.
- Pick up at the hotel and transfer by minibus to Ollantaytambo
- Round trip train Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes (Expedition/Voyager category)
- Bed and breakfast in Aguas Calientes
- Bus Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu (one way)
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu
- Return Ollantaytambo - Cusco in private transportation.
- Dinner on the first day.
- Lunch on the second day
- Machu Picchu Mountain( USD 20,00 ) (Additional) ( Available as extra)
- Huayna Picchu Mountain( USD 20,00 ) (Additional) ( Available as extra)
- Train Vistadome / 360 to Aguas Calientes ( USD 30,00 ) (Additional) ( Available as extra)
- Train Vistadome / 360 to Ollantaytambo ( USD 30,00 ) (Additional) ( Available as extra)
Languages in which the tour is offered
- The driver knows the area and speaks very basic English.
What to Bring?
When you prepare your luggage, remember that the rainy season in the Machu Picchu is from December to March. The winter, between May and August, is especially cold, that's why we recommend you bring:
- Sun block
- Mosquito Repellent
- Bottled Waters
- Waterproof jacket or rain poncho.
- Hat and gloves
- Personal Medication
- Extra money
Due to the rainy season (January to March) the end time of the tour can be considerably delayed, so we recommend not taking any transport or flight to another place for the same day. The itinerary may vary in adverse weather conditions or for reasons of force majeure to ensure the safety of travelers.